P.O. BOX 58, SOUTHWOLD, SUFFOLK IP18 1AD
TEL: 07702 03 15 19 – EMAIL: email@example.com
As a business we are committed to safeguarding your privacy whilst visiting our website’s (www.youngperformerssshows.co.uk), (www.youngperformersphotos.co.uk) or sending data via our web forms (www.formdesk.com), the policy below sets out how we will treat your personal information.
What information we collect
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- Data on your visit and your use of our website
- Data about any transactions carried out between you and us whilst using the site
- Data that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us, subscribing to our website and / or email notifications.
- Your billing and delivery postal address, phone (including mobile phone) and email details.
What we do with the information we gather.
We may use the personal data collected for any of the following activities:
- To maintain your account on our database (this information can be held indefinitely or until such time as you request this to be removed, such removal must be in writing and can take up to 60 days to be removed).
- To improve our products and services.
- To send periodic promotional emails regarding special offers new products, other events and other information that we feel may be of interest.
- To process your payment card details (via www.paypal.co.uk) for website purchases (and show T/Shirts & Cap orders), registration deposits and any other such payments required to take part in any of our events.
Information regarding visits to our website and form data entries
Whilst visiting our website and entering form data, we may collect information about your computer and your visit/s, such as:
- Your full name, address, telephone, mobile, email date of birth, business name and address.
- Details of your performers and their dob, address, school attended, age and any current medical conditions, used for licence purposes only by Councils responsible for granting BOP licences.
- Other details concerning your chaperones & DBS holders, such as name, age, gender, licence number, council granting licence, other details as required by the Council responsible for granting a BOPA licence.
(These are deleted within 30-60 days after an event)
In addition to the above
We will also collect data about your routines you may perform, music for such routines, performers in routines with their age and gender
- Your IP Address
- Geographical Location
- Browser Type
- Referral Source
- Length of visit
- Number of page views
This information may be used in the administration of the website and/or to improve the websites usability.
What are cookies? Cookies are text files which are typically stored on your computer by your web browser. The purpose of a cookie is to store settings and information for web pages that you have accessed. They are not computer programmes and can’t read any other information saved on your hard drive. If you have any concerns over cookies you can quite easily disable these in your web browser by using the help feature provided by your web browser, which should provide you with information on how to do this.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personnel data we hold about you. You can unsubscribe from our e mails at any time by sending us an email to unsubscribe. We will not sell or distribute your personnel data to a third party unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.